The main objectives of the Citizen’s Environmental and Social Concern are:
1. Support outreach and awareness on Environmental issues i.e. protect, preserve and clean up.
2. Advocating environmental justice, sound policy framework and implementation.
3. Raise funds within and outside Zambia to assist the vulnerable and poor communities in issues of:
i. Water and Sanitation
4. To carry out income generating activities to mobilize funds through stakeholders, local and foreign based donors to enhance the environmental and social protection programs.
5. To work closely with the Government of the Republic of Zambia and stakeholders in addressing the challenges of the vulnerable and poor communities through plethora of developmental programs.
6. To embark on an intensive campaign to sensitize the general public on the importance of protecting and preserving our environment.
7. To embark on programs to educate the citizenry on the importance of helping each other.
8. To acquire fixed and other appropriate assets as a basis of furthering the predefined objectives of the Organization
9. Advocate for effective representation during climate change negotiations at international conventions.